Haunt the Zoo
10/22/2017, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
OKC Zoo map
Join the biggest Halloween party in Oklahoma, providing trick-or-treating fun for everyone at the OKC Zoo's annual Haunt the Zoo celebration.
There Is a New Way to Boo This Year!
October 21st & 22nd – 9 am to 4 pm
October 28th & 29th – 9 am to 4 pm
Haunt the Zoo
ZOOfriends members can purchase discounted tickets online or in the ZOOfriends' membership office! Admission includes an official treat bag and is required for anyone wishing to collect treats.
Tickets are required for all guests who wish to collect treats. Tickets will go on sale October 1 and can be purchased online or by calling the membership office at 405-425-0618. Admission into the Zoo is covered with your ZOOfriends membership and these tickets include an official treat bag.
The ultimate way to experience the wildlife in the OKC Zoo and all the Halloween fun, too! BOO IT ALL ticket includes: Unlimited rides on the Ghost Train, Conservation Carousel, Elephant Tram, and entry to the Sea Lion presentation, Lorikeet Feedings*, entry into Stingray Bay with Stingray feedings* and giraffe feedings* as well! All this AND an official Trick-or-Treat bag for $22!
(*Feedings subject to specific times as well as animal interest)
- Tickets for ZOOfriends members are $6 for each trick-or-treater.
- Tickets for non-members are $7 for each trick-or-treater.
- Parking is free.
- Haunt the Zoo runs October 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Tickets are good for one day of Haunt the Zoo.
- No refunds will be given. Haunt the Zoo happens rain or shine.
- After purchasing tickets online, a confirmation of your order will be sent to the email address you provide.
- You can bring your email conifrmation or Haunt the Zoo tickets to the ZOOfriends membership office to pick up your trick-or-treat bag. Bags will not be mailed.
- If you are not an active ZOOfriends member, you must purchase general admission ticket(s) and a Haunt the Zoo ticket to trick-or-treat. You can purchase general admission tickets at www.okczoo.org.
- Trick-or-treaters under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or older.