09/28/2018, 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Oklahoma City Zoo & Botanical Gardens map
ZOObrew Tickets are SOLD OUT for 2018!
Drink beer. Raise funds for the Oklahoma Zoological Society! Join ZOOfriends at Oklahoma City's wildest beer festival on September 28. Located around the newly renovated Devon Picnic Grounds, the event offers fun for the over-21 crowd. ZOObrew, now in it's tenth year, is the Zoo's most anticipated fundraiser and couples food and beverage with music and fun.
Must be 21+ to attend. IDs will be checked at the entrance
ZOObrew T-Shirts can be purchased at the event while they last for $15 sizes S-2XL and $18 for 3XL. T-shirts may also be purchased online and can be picked up at the event. Styles dependent on ticket type purchase (PreBrew - Olive; ZOObrew - Heathered Blue)
- Unlimited beer tasting from more than 37 brewers & 200 beers!
- Live music provided by Mike Hosty
- Brew games! Enjoy lawn games like Brew Corn Hole, Giant Jenga, and "Bear Pong"
- Fare from popular food trucks available for purchase
- Early access to ZOObrew beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Delicious tastings from Oklahoma City's catering service, Salt and Surrey availble until 8
- Generous pours from breweries exclusive to the Pre-Brew area.
- A 2018 event t-shirt and a commemorative "10th Anniversary" glass beer stein
Distributors, Brewers, and Home Brewers participating this year (list updated daily):
Interested in bringing your brewery or home brew out to ZOObrew to pour for over 1,800 guests? Contact Matt Burkholder at (405)425-0613 or Mburkholder@zoofriends.org
Food will be available for purchase from these local food trucks & vendors:
This event would not be possible without our presenting sponsors