Wine in the Wild
02/15/2019, 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Sanctuary Asia at the Oklahoma City Zoo & Botanical Garden map
WINE IN THE WILD OUT IS SOLD OUT!
Join the Oklahoma Zoological Society for an evening of wine tastings from local vineyards and national distributors at the Oklahoma City Zoo’s latest attraction, Sanctuary Asia. Throughout the evening, you’ll enjoy unlimited wine tastings, live music and food provided by award winning Salt and Surrey Catering.
- Unlimited wine tastings from local vineyards and national distributors.
- Food Pairings & Hors D'oeuvres provided by Salt & Surrey Catering.
- Conservation stations open from 7 pm - 9 pm.
- Live music entertainment provided by The Larry Hammett Jazz Group.
- Complimentary tram ride through the OKC Zoo - includes warm blankets & coffee.
- Limited Edition "Wine in the Wild" collectors wine glass.
Proceeds from your Wine in the Wild Tickets support the operation and continued growth of the Oklahoma City Zoo and its conservation initiavies. Looking to make a greater impact? Here are a few more ways you can support our work.
Robert & Donna McCampbell
Is your company interested in sponsoring this event? The Oklahoma Zoological Society has many different types of packages that will fit your company's goals. Please contact Matt Burkholder at email@example.com or 405-425-0613 for more information.
2019 Wine in the Wild Particpants (List Updated Daily)
Artisan Fine Wine and Spirits
Coal Creek Vineyard & Winery
Clauren Ridge Vineyard & Winery
Deep Branch Winery
Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits
Land Run Vineyards & Winery
Put a Cork In It Bricktown Winery
Stone Bluff Cellars Winery
Waters Edge Winery
Wildhorse Canyon Farms Winery & Gourmet Spreads
Woods & Waters Winery & Vineyards