04/27/2018, 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden map
Go wild at night for a great cause! The Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, and the Oklahoma Zoological Society (OZS), have teamed up fr the second annual event, Safari Soirée, scheduled for Friday, April 27, 2018, from 7 to 11 p.m.! Safari Soirée will be a night to celebrate the community’s support of the Zoo’s conservation efforts to help save plants and animals here in Oklahoma and around the world, now spreading across four continents.
Safari Soirée is a paid event limited to guests ages 21-and-up that will include fabulous food, exotic drinks, rare animal experiences and, of course, flashlights for exploring. The evening will also include live music performed by "The Weathermen," a DJ, exciting prizes, and the freedom to explore and rediscover Oklahoma’s oldest and largest cultural attraction.
Guests are encouraged to explore the Zoo to discover multiple, illuminated conservation stations. At each station, the Zoo will highlight one of four global conservation programs that protects critically endangered species represented at the Zoo, including orangutans in Borneo, Asian elephants, Galapagos Tortoises and Monarch butterflies.
Want to Volunteer? Contact Matt Burkholder for more information!
- General Admission tickets are $75 each and includes entrance to the Zoo, food, drinks, sea lion presentation, giraffe feeding, stingrays, lorikeets, inspirational conservation stations and more!
- VIP Behind-the-Scenes tickets are $50 per person, per experience. Here, guests will interact with keepers, and receive an up-close experience with wildlife. (These behind-the-scenes opportunities do not include direct animal contact.) Guests can choose up to three VIP experiences, including elephants, lions, bears, rhinos, and apes. These experiences will run every 30 minutes from 7:30 to 10 p.m. and are limited to 16 guests each. The purchase of a General Admission ticket is required to purchase a VIP ticket.
- All-Inclusive tickets are $165 each and include a General Admission ticket and two VIP Behind-the-Scene areas for one person.
- Interested in becoming a sponsor for Safari Soirée?
- $20,000 - Conservation Elite: Logo recognition on invitation, event web page, onsite signage and media ads; All inclusive event tickets (8); General admission event tickets (8); Zoo-It-All bracelets (16); Family memberships (8); Wild encounter of your choice for 6; Safari Cart tour for 6.
- $10,000 - Conservation Champion: Logo recognition on invitation, event web page, onsite signage, and media ads; All inclusive event tickets (6); General admission event tickets (6); Zoo-It-All bracelets (10); Family memberships (6); Wild Encounter of your choice for 4; Private Walking Tour for 4.
- $5,000 - Conservation Ambassador: Logo recognition on invitation, event web page, and onsite signage; All inclusive event tickets (4); General admission event tickets (4); Zoo-It-All bracelets (8) , Family memberships (4); Wild Encounter of your choice for 2; Private Walking Tour for 2.
- $2,500 - Conservation Leader: Name recognition on invitation and web page and onsite signage; All inclusive event tickets (4); General admission event tickets (2); Zoo-It-All bracelets (6); Family memberships (2); Wild Encounter of your choice for 2.
- $1,000 - Conservation Hero: Name recognition on event web page and onsite signage; All inclusive event tickets (2); General admission event tickets (2); General admission tickets to the OKC Zoo (4); Private Walking Tour of you choice for 2.
- $500 - Conservation Patron: Name recognition on event web page and onsite signage; All inclusive event tickets (2); General admission tickets to the OKC Zoo.
Safari Soirée sponsorships offer multiple levels of participation. To become a 2018 event sponsor click here. For more information about 2018 Safari Soirée sponsor contact Matt Burkholder at (405)425-0613 or email@example.com
Safari Soirée would not be possible without our generous sponsors.
Mr. Richard L. Sias
Bank of Oklahoma | Byron's Liqour Warehouse | KRAPFF Reynolds Construction | Marianne's Rentals | Alice & Phil Pippin | Saxum | Kyle and Sara Sweet | Yelp
Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy Stores | Dolese Bros. Co. | First Security Bank & Trust Co. | Independent Insurance Agents Association of Greater OKC | GableGotwals | Julia Carrington Hall | Darren & Heather Head | Hudiburg Auto Group | Donna & Robert McCampbell | Stephanie & Blair Naifeh | PartyBox | | Timberlake Construction | Kent Williams
Bank of America / US Trust | Green Elite LED | Foliart, Huff, Ottaway & Bottom | Foster Bros. Wood Products Inc. | Dustin & Lori Fredrick | Carlos E. & Pam Johnson | Debbie McCown | Pama & Mike Palmer | The Salalati Family | Meg Salyer | Wade & Carolyn Watkins
Casa Perico Mexican Grille | Fassler Hall OKC | Gogi Go | Guyutes | Kam's Kookery | McNellie's OKC | Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse | Nothing Bundt Cakes | Scottie's Deli
Anthem Brewing Company | COOP Ale Works | Moni's Pasta & Pizza | The Escape OKC LLC | The Oklahoma Shirt Company | Oklahoma Skydiving Center | Oklahoma City Zoo | Oklahoma City Dodgers | Old Germany | Paint N Cheers | Pearl's Restaurant Group | Stonecloud Brewing | udander | Western Concepts Restaurant Group