ZOOfriends Membership Donation Request
The Oklahoma Zoological Society is proud to support our community's nonprofit organizations, schools and churches through our donation program. Nonprofit organizations, schools and churches may submit a request for a comp Family membership. All donations must be used for fundraising and charitable events.
All donation requests are handled on a case-by-case basis and donations are not guaranteed. Personal requests will not be accepted. Donated membership is for a Family membership.
To make your request, please provide the following:
- Request letter on organizational letterhead including event name, date, time and purpose of fundraising event
- Mission and purpose of organization
- Tax ID #
- How donation will be used (e.g., raffle, silent auction)
- State if donation is to be mailed or picked-up
- Contact information including e-mail and phone number of person making request
All requests must be made 30 days in advance.
Requests may be submitted the following ways:
E-mail - Submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax - Fax requests to 405-427-2468 Attn: Bree Legget
Attn: Donation Request
PO Box 18424
Oklahoma City, OK 73154
Due to the number of requests received, confirmation of receipt is not provided.
For more information, please e-mail Bree Leggett or call 405-425-0611.
If you are wishing to request a general admission ticket donation from the Oklahoma City Zoo, please visit their donation request page.